These No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Pots are a simple and delicious dessert to make.
- 250 grams blueberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla powder
- 6 digestive biscuits
- 25 grams melted butter
- 250 grams mascarpone cheese
- 100 ml heavy whipping cream
- 2-4 tablespoons powdered sugar, to taste
- 1Put half the blueberries, granulated sugar and vanilla powder in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 2-3 minutes stirring every now and then. Let cool. Blend digestive biscuits to fine crumbs in a food processor (or crunch them by hand) and mix with melted butter. Mix mascarpone, whipping cream and powdered sugar until creamy. Layer digestive mix, fresh blueberries, mascarpone cream and cooked blueberries in serving glasses.