The recipe is super simple: Frozen peas, green onions, salted peanuts, chopped celery, sour cream, and crisp bacon. Bacon lovers, don’t worry. I didn’t take out the bacon, but I did switch out the sour cream for Greek Yogurt to lighten the calories and add more protein. I also omitted the celery and used red onions instead of green for a little added crunch.
- 300g package frozen green peas, defrosted and drained
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup finely chopped red onions
- ½ cup crisp crumbled bacon
- ½ cup salted peanut halves
- 1Place thawed peas in a mixing bowl. Add Greek yogurt, onions, bacon, and peanuts to peas, and mix until well combined. Place mixture in refrigerator to chill before serving.