This delicious herb roasted turkey breast with fresh rosemary and thyme, is about as easy as it gets. Even better yet, you can enjoy it for dinner the first night, then feast on leftovers the next day and beyond!
- 1 turkey breast or half turkey breast, skin on
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 180 C.
- 2Place turkey breast, skin side up, on a shallow baking dish or roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil, and cover with chopped herbs, salt, and pepper. Spread mixture on both sides, and underneath skin.
- 3Place turkey in oven, and roast until the skin is golden brown, and thermometer reads 80 C in the center of the breast. Remove the turkey at ~ 20 minute intervals to baste with drippings.
- 4Remove turkey from oven when it is done, cover it with aluminum foil, and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.